Nowadays SPAINCAP has 120 full members, who represent approximately the 90% of the Private Equity companies located in Spain.
The association also includes 80 associated members and 15 institutional investors in Spain.
Full members are the companies whose activity and corporate purpose consists essentially in the financing of business projects of small and medium-sized enterprises through temporary shares in their capital.
Associated members are entities that contribute to the Private Equity development in Spain, although they do not belong to the private equity sector. Banks, lawyer firms, consultants, universities, business schools, auditors and financial entrepeneurs are included in this category.
Limited Partners are entities that provide resources to Venture Capital & Private Equity funds. Most of these investors are institutional investors, such as pension funds, insurance companies, government agencies, banks and family offices.
- Interesting discounts on other events and industry publications.
- Availability of statistical series and national and international reports on the sector.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of leading advisory firms in this sector.
- Participate in the lobbying efforts of the Association.
- Disponer de series estadísticas e informes nacionales e internacionales sobre el sector.
- Visibility through the SPAINCAP Yearbook, Annual Reports and SPAINCAP website.
Full membership fee varies according to the capital under management of the entity (see table below). For international funds with no specific allowance for Spain, the fee varies according to the volume invested (or planned to invest) in Spain for a period of 5 years.
|Capital under management (million euros)||Anual fee|
|> 400||15.000 €|
|< 10||2.000 €|
Additionally, a new member has an entry fee of 1.000€ (for entities with capital under management below 200 million euros) or 2.000€ (capital under management above 200 million euros).
Annual advisory member fee varies according to the staff, with an entry fee of 500€.
|> 200||5.000 €|
|50-100||3 000 €|
|< 50||2.500 €|
Annual investor member fee is 1.000€, with an entry fee of 500€